Forrest Gump

I watched english movie is Forrest Gump. This movie is very famous movie. Forrest Gump is American film open in 1994. The supervision is Robert Zemeckis. The exhibition in Japan is 1995.
 It was the Forrest Gump which an intelligence quotient was lower than neighboring people, and the backbone turned by nature, and could not walk without leg harness, but was brought up without a change with a normal child. I play an active part in the university as a star player of the American football and get a decoration by the Vietnam War and put a great success by the prawns fishing that I began after the discharge from military service. It is such Forest and a story with Jennie of the childhood friend that Forest enjoys the life as hard as possible, and are valid in living.  This movie is very nice movie. This movie tells the life's way of life, many memorable wise remarks. I was recommended and saw it, but the way of thinking to own things changed. I find such a very good work again and think that I want to see it.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Tangled

Ratatouille